RED PIZZA RECIPE



In addition to the above ingredients we need:

· 200 ml Tomato sauce


· Mozzarella

· Extra virgin olive oil

· Sale




· Sausage, wustel, vegetables or anything with which you want to dress


Pour the tomato sauce into a bowl, add 100 ml of water, two pinches of salt and sprinkle with olive oil.

(Of course you can add or decrease depending on your taste. Example adding the oregano, which I do not because I do not like!)

Spend two hours of rising, add the seasoned tomato on pizza and bake in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 10 minutes, in the meantime, finely chop the mozzarella, sausage, wustel and / or vegetables, remove from oven pizza, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and the seasonings of your choice above.

Reinfornare until the cheese is completely melted and seasonings well colored.


Today I made ​​tomato and mozzarella double!

... eh sorry but I almost can not even do this picture ... I disappeared from the text under your nose!!